CLASSES


CLASSES I'VE TAUGHT 

high school

WORLD HISTORY
WORLD GEOGRAPHY
OKLAHOMA HISTORY
PERSONAL FINANCE
COMPUTER APPLICATIONS I
COMPUTER APPLICATIONS II
ENGLISH II
AP COMPUTER SCIENCE PRINCIPLES
AP COMPUTER SCIENCE A
COMPUTER SCIENCE I

middle school

CODING 
MEDIA A
iEXPLORE

{In just 6 full years of classroom teaching I've had the pleasure of teaching 12 different subjects.  Teaching so many different disciplines has been challenging, but also rewarding. I have learned so much from each course that has made me a better educator overall.  Teaching a wide variety of subjects necessitated the expansion of my personal learning network in search of curriculum and best practices. I've also discovered that even if you love a subject personally, it will not necessarily make it easier or more of a joy to teach. My  new 'favorites' have now become the classes where the focus is on real world skills, applications and technology use- I have become right at home in the computer lab.}

Latest on Instagram

© The Business of Teaching. Design by FCD.