HELLO & WELCOME

{my home office}

HELLO & WELCOME to my little corner of the internet.  It's very nice to meet you. Please stay awhile and look around.  The idea for this site was born after I completed several online certifications and was in the process of updating my resume.  That single sheet of paper just didn't feel like it told my story- it wasn't a complete enough picture of my knowledge, my work, and my aspirations.  So I decided to create this space- part online resume and portfolio, part networking tool and part educational resource.  I hope I can cultivate it into something that expands my own PLN and provides value to other educators.  It is a work in progress, but feel free to get in touch with any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Latest on Instagram

© The Business of Teaching. Design by FCD.